Ree Drummond can write . . . and cook . . . and ride . . . and
I’ve been reading Confessions of a Pioneer Woman for several years (probably when Ree Drummond first began blogging – and long before I put my hand to Blog and Keyboard). I initially appreciated the marvelous recipes she posted, but also loved her stories of when she met her Marlboro Husband. Her photography is stunning. Several others have posted Ree’s “Ten Most Important Things I’ve Learned about Blogging” . . . but bears re-p0sting. [I must purchase her cookbook!]
Ten Important Things I’ve Learned About Blogging
1. Be yourself.
2. Blog often.
3. Be varied.
4. Exercise more.
5. Allow your boundaries to set themselves naturally.
6. Bring back retro phrases like “hanky panky.”
7. Don’t be afraid to embarrass yourself.
8. Try your best to spell words correctly and use proper grammar.
9. If you have writer’s block, push through and blog anyway.
10. Value every person who takes time out of their day to stop by your blog.